All Access Checklist
- Register as a member! Once registered, logging in on our website will give you access to the members-only webpage, and allow you to sign up for events on our calendar (including fleet checkouts, lessons and clinics, socials).Pay your membership fees!
- Pay your JSCA fees, collect your access card and sign your JSCA waiver for the current season, in the JSCA office.
- Complete your online orientation! You received the link with your registration confirmation. In case you lost it, here it is: https://www.proprofs.com/quiz-school/story.php?title=new-member-orientation_232
- Enter your JSCA access card number in your membership profile on our website (see item 1 above). This gives you entry to the club room and fleet rooms (the next day).
- Complete a lesson or a checkout for each fleet that you have signed up for (see fleet pages for schedules). You will then be able to sign out a craft for yourself and guests (see also fleet-specific sign out pages). Visit the members' only page for fleet-specific lock combinations.
See you on the water!